ASY (Auto Scrap Yard) is online car and its spare parts selling company. User who is looking for cars or their compatible parts can visit this website. It provides free search as well as search with year model and brand dropdowns. This website has a functionality buy parts in bulk as well if you are a shop owner.
- Business owner wanted to make a website where all the retailers and end users visit and purchase spare part or second hand cars. For that Accupoint Software Solutions analysed and done market research to meet the requirement.
- In this we figured out that except for ecommerce facility we need to have a functionality of bulk order where retailer or wholesalers can also visit, upload their products and make a deal through the website.
- On the top of all client wanted to load website faster so he can retain more users on the website.
- We have developed website with intuitive design and all the basic functionality of the ecommerce. But it didn’t require any cart functionality as per the target audience behaviour. So we skipped that part and we have put bulk order functionality.
- We simplified search by putting dropdown filters, so user who is looking for particular brand, model, year and spare part doesn’t need to search and look out for the products but he rather can get exact result selecting his desired option.
- Development included SDLC life cycle where we gathered requirement and as mentioned above we have create wireframes and flow.
- Next phase was creating design pages where we created responsive design and started developing pages. After development we tested whole system and fixed the bugs and deploy the website on live server.